Our Year Of Living (Beautifully) Without WalMart

Saturday, August 30, 2008

things that make you go....to the psyche ward

this fine morning (when i have my entire house to clean and assemble to be company ready, and after river was awake at least once an hour all night long between the hours of 1 and 7 am when i was horizontal in my bed, THESE things are what were in my subconcious, and my conscience, ALL NIGHT LONG and now already at 748 on a saturday morning... don't you wish for one moment that you were me?! arent you jealous?!)

my worst nightmares:

*perfectionist mothers
*guns
*beauty queens
*emo glasses
*anti- abortion/pro war nutjobs (i cannot even call that pro life....)
*old men
*cancer
*cheating bastards who leave their wives
*men who call their wives cunts
*bahbahbahbombing iran
*patriarchy
*antifeminist people with vaginas
(and penises)
*republicans
*men who live off their wives' fortunes
*people who have more than two houses (and have never had to clean any of them)
*women AND babies dying for abortion
*fundie christians
*joe lieberman (the turncoat zionist)
*the abused women mentality that would have people vote for the above because hillary clinton (an abused cheated on woman) wasn't able to weasel her way even further into the power structure of this country

this ticket has EVERYTHING.

my own country is my own nightmare.
isn't that what oppressed third world people think?

No comments: