Our Year Of Living (Beautifully) Without WalMart

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

sorry bill

sorry bill
but you are not the guy from high school that can make fun of the nerds and have people believe you...and have people follow you....



imagine being in an audience of SOMETHING in nazi germany and there were people in the audience who were trying to get the message out to the rest of the world that they were under hitler's tyranny and wanted to do ANYTHING to stop it...imagine they were screaming "THEY HAVE OVENS AND THEY ARE BURNING JEWS BY THE THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!!!"....



the audience in this clip acts just like the audience would've then....seriously.



and bill maher...and the other MEN on the panel act like nazi appeasers to the hilt...yukyuk guys, while iraq burns, while afghanistan burns, while MURDER is carried out in YOUR NAME...by evil deathmongers who aren't going to stop...



throw out dissenters...they weren't there to be entertained by YOU, ya shill...they were trying to take a deep breath and EXPOSE the evil that you sell products to fuel...







When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.


When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.


When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.


When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

No comments: